When’s the last time you updated your onboarding guides?
It’s time to start using documentation that evolves as quickly as your software.
Never out of date.
Stop paying for white-label documentation that becomes outdated within months. In the SaaS world, web portals and app interfaces change weekly, requiring many hours of writing and editing to keep guides and instructions up to date.
Our live documentation is revised as often as the software it’s supporting. Login pages, menu trees, and even company-specific notes and warnings are included.
Don’t include the quotes.
Dynamic content puts user info right into the documentation. No more “email@example.com…” – now the user sees exactly what needs to be entered into each field and setup screen.
Add Gmail to iOS – Step 3: Sign In to Your Account
After tapping the Google logo, enter your ACME Inc. email address:
Then enter your ACME Inc. email password and tap Sign In.
Note: Your organization has 2FA enabled – you’ll need to check your cell phone for a 6-digit pin code to continue.
Documentation can be configured to include user-specific data and MFA prompts.
The growing list of already-supported application documentation includes:
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, Android)
- Keynote, Pages, and Sheets (macOS, iOS)
- Microsoft Teams (Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, Android)
- Amazon Spaces (Windows, macOS, iOS)
- Outlook configuration for O365 and G Suite (Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, Android)
- Apple Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks (iOS, iPadOS, macOS)
- Google Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Keep, and Gmail (Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, Android, ChromeOS)
Plus a collection of guides for these web applications:
- Salesforce (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, AI)
- Sharepoint Sites, Teams
- WordPress (self- and cloud-hosted)
In the pipeline:
- LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster
- Facebook Pages, ads, and groups
- Constant Contact
- Little Green Light
- Adobe Cloud Platform (Windows, macOS, iPadOS)
Simple, straight-forward pricing.
Live documentation licenses are per-seat, with unlimited access to all content. Prices below reflect the monthly cost per user when paid annually.
- all guides,
- interactive links
- user info fields,
- notices, 2-step
- custom header,
- SSO integration
Includes links to sign-in pages, step-by-step instructions with animated screenshots for each device and operating system, and assignments.
User- and company-specific info is embedded within the guides. Users will know exactly what to type, and exactly where to put it. Include notices and pop-ups alerting users of additional actions such as 2FA prompts. Gamification features included for rewards, skills tracking, and certificates.
Completely void of our branding, your white-label professional development dashboard is customized with your company’s intranet header, links, and menus. You can even integrate our LMS directly with your Salesforce Community. SSO support for Azure AD, G Suite, Salesforce, and most SAML IDPs is included.