Looking to get a new iPad this holiday season, or just want to make the most of one you already own?
Join us Wednesday, October 20 from 12:00 – 1:30PM for an iPad Bootcamp!
What You’ll Learn
- How to set up a passcode (and why you need one)
- How to back up your iPad to iCloud, a Mac, or a PC
- How to open, modify, and share files and documents
- Apple Pencil tips and tricks (both generations)
- Best practices for keeping your iPad clean and protected
- How to keep your iPad up-to-date and secure
What You’ll Need
- An iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro, or iPad mini running iOS 15+
- (Recommended) A separate computer to join the call with
- (Recommended) Charge cable and charger for your iPad
- (Optional) 1st or 2nd generation Apple Pencil
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 from 12:00pm to 1:30pm
1-hour instructional period and 30-minute Q&A period
Price: $25 per attendee (group and presale discounts available)
Location: Virtual, Google Meet
We recommend using a separate device to join the virtual bootcamp. This device needs either the Google Meet app installed, or a Google-Chrome/Chromium-based browser (i.e. Chrome, Brave, or Edge)
Registration is not yet open.