Skip to content
- Improvement: Increased the frequency of Security Tweak notifications from daily to weekly.
- Fix: Two-Factor activate/deactivate not working as expected.
- Fix: Defender IP Lockouts was blocking Hub services.
- Fix: Error when bulk deletes lockout logs, without selecting any.
- Fix: Active Translation in General Settings was not using the language that had been set.
- Fix: The first time you setup the Blacklist location, it doesn’t save.
- Fix: Security Keys tweaks showing decimals in status.
- Fix: Enforcing Security Header tweaks revert when you refresh the page.
- Fix: Lockout duration in email notification now reflects the right setting instead of always in seconds.
- Fix: Missing logs from the Audit logging screen.
- Remove: WordPress REST API security tweak. This feature was causing many sites to break basic functionality so we’ve decided to remove it.
- Other minor enhancements and fixes